Dienstag, 12. November 2013

The Haps

 


*New on the Blog*
AnnaRelease 8 November 2013
Gratitude
Like aA Designs on Facebook + Get free Artsy Template
Sign up for weekly tutorials and inspiration.
PlugIn with Anna
AnnaNews | Blog | Twitter | FaceBook
_______________________________________________________________


GO TO THE EVENT HERE:
CHALLENGE | FREEBIE

Stay update with Charlize Creations here:
Store | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter | Google+
 
 
_______________________________________________________________
 

Getting to Know…

Getting to Know…
Anne of Alamo! HEY hey hey! I am the new CHEERY-O! Excited to say hey to ya’ll and give you all my PIN numbers and let you empty my bank accounts…okay, that won’t take long cause they are pretty low!!  Laughter is my love, and people make me laugh, and I love to make people...
 
 
___________________________________________

Keine Kommentare: