Seiten

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

The new Haps!

 
SALE, CHALLENGES & FREEBIES


-----> GO TO MY SHOP <----- a="">

--> Challenge #1, please<-- b="">

------------------------------------

Why am I doing this?
Last week, I started college. I'm studying Gastronomy and I'm LOVING it. Seriously. But, my teachers started to say what I have to buy and it's a lot of stuff... A lot of expensive stuff. Really expensive knives and other kitchen tools, expensive uniform and some books. I calculated that everything will cost me about $600-700.
You might be asking: "but why his parents don't pay those things for him?" They can pay those things for me. But they're already paying a LOT of stuff for me... They have the monthly payment for college, they'll pay my classes for taking my driver license, etc. I'm feeling really uncomfortable about asking them to pay more and more for me. That's why I'm asking you to help me. I want to be independent and I know that I can get this money... But scrap is my only way to do it now. So, I count on you.
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
Since its Valentines day tomorrow, and I'm feeling the love... I decided to give this weeks kit away!
Half on Facebook, and half in the newsletter! Free for one week!
_____________________________________________________________
 
 


store | blog | facebook | newsletter

Sign Up HERE for exclusive offers!
_____________________________________________________________
 
It’s here!!! 



Connect with Our Misadventures!
blog - pinterest - facebook - instagram - newsletter
_____________________________________________________________
 
 
new ArtBook is here - {photobook}
and all the LOVEly sets are 50% off!! Don't miss them!

take me to the shop

_____________________________________________________________
 
 


Stay tuned know for all my happenings ♥ Blog | Facebook | Newsletter
_____________________________________________________________
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 
Love My Man Collection by Snips and Snails Designs

***40% Off Valentine's Sale through 2/17***

_____________________________________________________________
 
 


Introducing Love Story the new collection
from Crafty Button Designs featuring hand painted
word art brushes, adorable journaling cards,
vintage photos, elements & more!

Connect with Crafty Button Designs

FACEBOOK SHOP BLOG TWITTER NEWSLETTER PINTEREST
_____________________________________________________________

Keine Kommentare: