Seiten

Dienstag, 4. März 2014

The Haps


l Sign up for ValC Newsletter l
and stay up to date with the happenings
_____________________________________________________________
Keep in touch with Maya de Groot
shop | blog l facebook l twitter | pinterest | newsletter
_____________________________________________________________


Connect with Crafty Button Designs

FACEBOOK SHOP BLOG TWITTER NEWSLETTER PINTEREST
_____________________________________________________________


for LR4, LR5 and ACR7
see product description
_____________________________________________________________


*New on the Blog*
AnnaRelease 28 February 2014
Sign up for weekly tutorials and inspiration.
PlugIn with Anna
AnnaNews | Blog | Twitter | FaceBook
_____________________________________________________________
My Valentine Is You
+ Touch of Magic
by Kitty Designs




I am finally back after a long LOONGGG hiatus.
and bringing you this mini kit + add on is a big pleasure for me.
30% OFF to celebrate this with me! ♥
My Valentine Is YouTouch of Magic My Valentine Is You
________________________________

Keine Kommentare: